Why Choose Us for Wood Staining?
- They don’t communicate well that stains can be very tricky to pick when it comes to colors and how they look different on different surfaces.
- They use only high pressure washing to prep wood siding which can damage the cedar, fir, or redwood surface.
- They don’t mask the surrounding well and so stain ends up on walkways, windows, and landscaping.
- They often have little experience with the various products on the market.
Spray ’n Coat
- We offer free stain color consulting and testing to help home owner find the right color.
- We use a 2 step wood stain remover and wood brightener that doesn’t damage the wood and more effectively preps the wood surface on exterior siding.
- We carefully mask around our work to protect your home, landscaping, and valuables.
- We offer expert advice on the different stains and clear coats on the market and which one will suit you best.