Why Choose Us for Interior Painting?
We know that hiring a contractor to work inside your home requires a lot of trust! So we take pride in a team with exceptional integrity and simply put: people you will feel comfortable working inside your home.
- Rely on verbal conversations or old text messages which can result in major mistakes
- To save time only cover some things but risk getting paint on furniture or floors.
- Skip the prep and go right to painting which can result in peeling and blistering.
- Being in a hurry results in poor coverage, and sloppy lines.
- Once paid for the job, it becomes difficult to get them back for any follow up work.
Spray ’n Coat
- Confirm all the products and colors in writing the day we start your interior painting
- We carefully cover all your floors, furniture, cabinets etc to protect from overspray or drips
- We sand and prime woodwork as needed to promote adhesion and optimize the performance of the topcoat.
- We take our time to cut in straight lines and don’t skimp on paint to create a beautiful finish
- If there is anything you are unhappy with during or after the project is completed, we will make it right for you.