Why Choose Us for Cabinet Painting?
Painting your kitchen cabinets is a fantastic way of updating the look of your kitchen for a fraction of the cost of buying new cabinets!
Let us help you pick the right color and finish that makes your kitchen makeover a true success!
There are so many different colors and styles to make your kitchen (or bathroom, too!) look the way you want!
- They only mask horizontal surfaces and a little bit of the walls risking overspray and dust on walls.
- They leave the kitchen open to the rest of the house while painting, which allows dust and smell to travel everywhere.
- They use multi-purpose primers that often fail to create consistent adhesion to cabinets.
- They use a combination of spray or brush/rolling standard house paint that results in an unprofessional, DIY look.
- They leave you with an acrylic/latex paint finish that becomes soft and tacky and will peel in 1-3 years.
Spray ’n Coat
- We carefully mask every surface including floors, countertops, backsplash, walls, etc.
- We seal off the kitchen from the rest of the house and create a vacuum effect to limit dust and keep the smell of paint from spreading.
- We use of an incredible bonding primer designed to adhere to old, clear lacquer finishes.
- We use a professional spray application of and incredible factory finish pigmented lacquer cabinet paint
- We commit to a beautifully smooth and hard factory finish that won’t peel or get soft over time.
Take a look at the before and after pictures to help you imagine how painting your cabinets can give you a more modern look, whether you have oak, maple, or some other type of cabinets.
We have developed a unique process that allows us to create an excellent bond to your current cabinets and finish with a long-lasting, smooth top coat that is both washable and durable.
You can choose any color to give you just the right look. We can also do special effects such as glazing to give you a more rustic or “shabby chic” look. While many homeowners attempt to paint cabinets on their own, it is a technical process and we’ve seen our fair share of kitchen projects gone bad!
If your goal is a clean, smooth and durable cabinet finish, kitchen cabinet refinishing is better left to a professional: Boise kitchen painting services performed by Spray ‘n Coat.
We have an outstanding reputation for painting and refinishing kitchen cabinets in Boise Idaho.