Interior House Painting in Boise
It starts with TRUST!
We know that hiring a contractor to work inside your home requires a lot of trust! So we take pride in a team with exceptional integrity and simply put: painters you will feel comfortable working inside your home. You can expect your Spray n’ Coat painter to be a very respectful, friendly, and skilled painter. While this may go with out saying, but we are a fully licensed painting contractor and we carry workman’s compensation insurance on our team so that you won’t ever be liable for injuries or damages to your property. Always ask your contractor to provide proof of these necessary insurances.
Our primary goal is that you are happy with the service that we provide you. In order to achieve this goal, we strive to communicate often about the timeline of your painting project. This includes the scheduling timeline as well as during the project so you can plan the rest of your life accordingly. We are happy to accommodate you in anyway possible. This can include moving furniture for you or breaking up the project in to smaller sections of your home.
We want to be your “go-to” painter and will do whatever it takes to earn and keep your business!
Complete Interior Design Services
Spray ‘n Coat Painting provides clean and affordable professional painting inside of your house. Interior house painting Boise is our specialty. This includes brushing and rolling paint or spraying depending on the project and your preference. We work with you to find colors you will enjoy and a look that you will want to brag about!
We can also help coordinate items such as carpet, vinyl, granite, tile, and trim along with your painting project. We have wholesale resources on these items that can save you a lot of time and money. We have found that by coordinating these items for you, we can make the whole remodel process much easier and faster.
A Customized Plan
Clear communication is at the foundation of a successful painting project. Starting with understanding your goals and expectations and then together devising a plan to make that a reality. We can only make that happen if we really understand your expectations so please share with us as much detail as possible about how you envision the final product to look.
If you are currently living in the home, we customize a plan that best fits your needs. This can vary from using a basic brush and roll technique throughout your home to breaking up the project into different stages and completing a full interior repaint, one section at a time. This approach allows us to paint one side of your home while you live in the other side.
While we can just paint a room or two for you, our most common interior painting project is a home that was just purchased and is ready for a complete interior painting make over! We specialize in painting bank owned REO homes, rentals or just a well lived in home and making it look new again.
If we have an empty home ready for painting we typically follow these steps:
- First of all we seal all the floors, window, vanities, railings, counters, etc. so that all of the non-painted surfaces stay protected.
- Then, we lightly sand and clean all of the trim and doors in the house and after caulking all the cracks we spray two coats of a durable semi-gloss enamel on the trim and doors. While initially many people don’t think we need to paint the trim, doing so really gives the project a finished new home feel.
- After the trim and doors are finished, we fill all the nail holes and cracks and retexture as needed. We also use a stain blocking primer on areas as needed to seal out smoke, crayon or markers, and any other unidentifiable markings!
- Once the walls have been thoroughly prepped, we apply a minimum of 2 coats of paint according to your colors specifications. We usually use a low sheen or eggshell finish unless otherwise specified.
- For the ceiling we either paint it the same color as the walls or if a different color is chosen such as white, we then mask the walls off and spray the ceiling last
- Lastly, we clean up all the drops and masking, give your home a final walk through and perform touch up as needed, and do our best to leave your home cleaner than we found it!
Here is what our customers said after we did their interior painting:
- “We hired Mark to paint the interior of a recently purchased rental property in ID. The house is almost 3000 square feet and all of it needed painting. He contacted me right away, emailed a detailed estimate, and worked with me throughout the project to ensure our house was thoroughly painted/cared for while staying within budget. In addition to the painting, we had him resurface the counter tops in the kitchen. They went from pepto-bismol pink to an awesome stone look. It was an incredible and very cost effective transformation.”Cara L. – L.A., CA
- “Mark and his crew did a great job painting our house. Mark took the time to meet in person and discuss options and his process prior to me hiring his company. His crew was polite and did a good job in a timely manner. Communication was great throughout the process. Quality work, good communication, and a fair price. I highly recommend Spray ‘n Coat.”John B. – Boise, ID
- “Spray ‘n Coat Painting did quality work in a timely manner, and offered competitive rates. We just moved to the area and our closing date kept being delay, but Spray ‘n Coat Painting was great about our changing project date. They even offered to come back and do touch ups after we moved our furniture into the house.”Neighbor – Eagle, ID
- “These guys are very professional and do a great job. I am very happy with the job they did.”Rebecca R. – Meridian, ID
- “My husband and I were extremely pleased with the crew from Spray ‘n Coat Painting. They worked with us and had an interior designer give us assistance as well. After the crew was finished a few touchups were needed and they were prompt, helpful and willing to work on our schedule.”Linda M. – Meridian, ID