Boise Painting Company
Why choose us?
When it comes to painting or staining the outside of your house or cabin, there is no substitute for thorough preparation of your siding and the use of high quality paints and stains. Exterior house painting Boise specialists. We take pride in taking our time to prepare your house for paint the right way the first time. When it comes to paint, we educate you on your options and in most cases we recommend the best paint available! Since most of the cost of painting your house is the labor, why not use the best product on the market? Because of our commitment to using quality products, we paint more houses in Boise with Columbia’s outstanding Lifetime Coating than anybody else!
It is not uncommon for us to repaint houses after only 6 years because of the low quality paint and poor preparation that so many homes receive. This is so unfortunate because there are paints available today that will last 20+ years
when applied correctly by a professional Boise painter. Our favorite and most frequently used paint is Columbia’s LifeTime Coating. It’s a paint guaranteed not to fail for as long as you own your home! While many other paints claim a lifetime warranty and premium performance, only Columbia’s Lifetime Coating and Sherwin William’s Duration offer the film thickness, resin quality and flexibility, and adhesion to be called a true lifetime product! Ask for either one of these two products if you want the best for your home!
- We start each exterior repaint by washing the outside of your home with either low or high pressure depending on the characteristics of the siding.
- Next, our painter will address all the areas on your house needing scraped, sanded, primed, and finally caulked. Typically, we re-caulk the facia, soffit, corners, windows and any other areas where the original caulking has failed. We brush and roll your house with primer to create a good foundation for the top coat of paint to adhere to. This results in us often giving your home as many as 3 – 4 coats of paint!
- After the home has been thoroughly cleaned and prepped, we apply 1 – 2 coats of high quality exterior paint depending on the condition of the siding and previous coating; however, we always apply the paint at the recommended film thickness to optimize the performance of the coating. This often includes back rolling surfaces as needed. Back rolling and back brushing is a technique where the paint is applied to the surface with the sprayer, and then is brushed or rolled in order to help the paint penetrate the surface further. This is helpful on surfaces such as stucco, rough wood, concrete and siding with cracks and splits. Each home requires a little different approach to ensure that we give you a quality paint job that will last as long as possible!
- After the body of your home is painted, we follow by brush and rolling all your trim, facia, door wraps, etc according to your color specifications. This often gives your trim an ADDITIONAL 1 – 2 coats of paint, which increases performance in that area even more!
- Finally, we finish by spraying your gutters to match your trim with a fine finish tip to maintain the factory finish look of your gutters. We also offer a service of painting your front door a unique color with a specialty durable satin or gloss enamel using a fine finish tip that can give your house an extra pop of color.
- Before our job is done we clean up after ourselves, do any final touch up that is needed, and do our best to leave your property cleaner than we found it!
Here is what some of our customers said after we painted their home:
- “Mark and his crew did a beautiful job painting my 2 story house. The whole procedure was very easy. He was honest and accurate with his estimates, (very reasonable) even though he had to repair some water damaged siding (it turned out great). He used awesome paint that went on very nicely and evenly. He was on time, efficient, clean and professional. My home had not been painted for 16 years and when he was done, it looked brand new! I would highly recommend Spray ‘n Coat Painting for any exterior and interior painting job. You will be pleased!”— M. B. in Meridian, ID
- “Mark stained our home and painted the trim. He also painted the deck. I liked the professional job he did and enjoyed seeing someone happily working and happy with his work. He cleaned up each day and put everything back in place when he was finished. He was also prompt to come back when I noticed an over site. The over site might have been on my part but Mark happily took care of the problem. Great job!” — Carol S. in Boise, ID
- “Mark and his crew were very professional. They worked hard and picked up after themselves. One thing that impressed us was that there was NO SWEARING ~ NO LOUD MUSIC ~ NO SMOKING! We would definitely suggest Spray ‘n Coat Painting to anyone needing a paint job! We love our new look!” — Kym R in Boise, ID